I was brought up around construction/building sites as I come from a family of designers, constructors and builders. This tradition leading back two generations has proudly led me to love what I do.
I strongly believe that my education, knowledge and enthusiasm make me
an ideal fit. With a background in project management and a passion for design,
I deliver a unique combination of artistic talent and technical expertise.
Communicator, Customer-Service Focused and Team Player are just a few key terms to describe me. My past and present experiences have developed these skills as well as proven them. I’m thrilled at the opportunity to bring more than 10 years of experience as an Architect at my self-owned company in Italy and had the opportunity to cooperate with high-end fashion Brands for some luxury malls in Rome.
Master’s Degree in Architecture
Graduated with full marks
Italian University – Sapienza – Rome
Title of degree Thesis: Design of a 5-star hotel in Rome
• Excellent knowledge of Autodesk, AutoCAD and 3Dstudio Max
• Experience in creating technical plans, projects, models and drawings
• Knowledge of environmental factors and safety codes
• Detail-oriented and self-motivated to see projects until completion
• Strong critical thinking skills to find solutions to obstacles
• Creative vision to create unique structures with mass appeal
• Active listening skills to ensure that all team members are heard
• Community oriented, both within the company and towards a positive impact in the neighborhood
• Completed Autodesk’s Revit course in 2018
25% 3D MODELLING